[minervacirc] Labels for delivery bags

Liz Reisz lreisz at yorkschools.org
Tue Jun 28 16:19:41 EDT 2011

Please remind all staff/volunteers who pack delivery items to be extra
cautious in labeling items for YORK destinations. If you maintain a file
of labels, please remove all YORK SCHOOLS labels until September.

Our last delivery until Sept will be Thurs, June 30. Please make sure that
you don't send anything labeled to YORK SCHOOLS during the summer months.
Both of the last two deliveries had items mistakenly addressed to us that
were intended for the York Public Library. Such mistakes delay arrival at
their destination by up to a week since we only have deliveries twice a
week. Any items mislabeled over the summer will sit in a warehouse until
our first delivery in the fall.

Thank you!
Liz

Elizabeth Crawford Reisz
Director of Library/Media Services
York School Department
30 Organug Road
York, ME 03909
tel. 207-363-7887
fax 207-363-1811
ereisz at yorkschools.org

"Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring
you back the right one." The Guardian (London)

original message.  This message is automatically appended to all email
leaving yorkschools.org