[minervacirc] [MELIBS-L] MaineCat / Inn-Reach down Monday, May 16th

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue May 17 12:45:41 EDT 2011

MaineCat is back up, but will be down occasionally today/tomorrow.  For the
most current information about ups and downs, please check
http://twitter.com/#!/MaineInfonet.  I will keep our twitter feed up to date
so as not to flood melibs with messages.

The gory details, if you're interested: We have successfully upgraded from
version 2006 to version 2007, but need to further upgrade
to version 2009a--today and tomorrow. Unfortunately, the server itself is
very old, so newer updates involve some tricks to make it compatible.  We'll
be moving to a new server in a few weeks, but have to complete the upgrades
before we move.

Thanks for you patience, as always