[minervacirc] To Send or To Send Home

Jeanne Madden JMadden at falmouth.lib.me.us
Fri Nov 4 11:20:03 EDT 2011

Here at Falmouth I know we have been guilty of sending an item along to fulfill a patron request.  However, recently an item came through that truly needed attention so it was sent back home.  I think what circ staff may get confused with is how to do this.  When prompted to fill a hold, just click check in, do not fulfill hold and the item will return to its home for repairs.

Make sense?

Jeannie P. Madden
Falmouth Memorial Library
Administrative Services Librarian