[minervacirc] condition of material

Cyndi Burne cyndi at topshamlibrary.org
Fri Nov 18 09:36:00 EST 2011

Happy Friday!

I neglected to mention in my email yesterday that the hideously long Google
link works if you capture the entire link-- which ends on the next line!
When you cut and paste into your browser you may also have to remove the
">"s.  Hopefully this page will be moved to the InfoNet website soon!
Google also creates some interesting "spacing issues".  Remember my offer of
PDF or Word versions.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Cyndi Burne
Assistant Director