[minervacirc] Long in transit

Ulla Messerschmidt umesserschmidt at thomas.lib.me.us
Tue Oct 4 10:39:00 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Please let me know if you would like to use list #94 with all the "long in
transit" items.

I was just about to delete it but thought I'd leave it if any library would
like to use it as a review file.

There are item level holds on approximately 70 of the 984 items.

These items have had a status of "in transit" between for between 6 months
to almost 2 years.

400 of the original 1378 items have been found sitting on the shelf so far.

Ulla

TML

**

*