[minervacirc] MINERVA CIRC ROUND TABLE TOMORROW 10AM in AUGUSTA

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Oct 20 14:35:19 EDT 2011

Hello, all.

Apologies for the lateness of this notice--hopefully you all know to trust
the calendar rather than my always last-minute reminders.

Here are the topics for the upcoming Circulation Round Table.

* update on minerva outages
* complete offline circ procedure (if you use offline circ)
* reminder that patron records MUST have an expiration date in order to work
for Marvel and OverDrive (and it's policy)
* Discuss how people could most use a best practices manual / what they need
most training on?
* update on OverDrive records, how they look in the OPAC, and how they work.

* walk-in visiting patron through MaineCat update
* Having meetings available remotely through Tanberg.
* December meeting: North-ish
* Anything else folks want to discuss or that I've forgotten!

See you then,