[minervacirc] MINERVA CIRC ROUND TABLE TOMORROW 10AM in AUGUSTA
alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Oct 20 14:35:19 EDT 2011
Apologies for the lateness of this notice--hopefully you all know to trust
the calendar rather than my always last-minute reminders.
Here are the topics for the upcoming Circulation Round Table.
* update on minerva outages
* complete offline circ procedure (if you use offline circ)
* reminder that patron records MUST have an expiration date in order to work
for Marvel and OverDrive (and it's policy)
* Discuss how people could most use a best practices manual / what they need
most training on?
* update on OverDrive records, how they look in the OPAC, and how they work.
* walk-in visiting patron through MaineCat update
* Having meetings available remotely through Tanberg.
* December meeting: North-ish
* Anything else folks want to discuss or that I've forgotten!
See you then,
Alisia Revitt | Systems Training and Support Librarian | Maine InfoNet
| alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MinervaCirc