[minervacirc] Long in transit

Ulla Messerschmidt umesserschmidt at thomas.lib.me.us
Mon Sep 12 15:00:57 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Sorry for the cross posting. Not sure if everyone are receiving minervacirc
email.

I meant to make a list of only the TML items in transit longer than one week
but forgot to limit by our barcode range.
I can keep the list in case someone wants to use it as a review file. There
are 1378 items in list #94 that have been "in transit" for over a week.
We found six of our nine items in our library so it it well worth it to
check the shelf before assuming that they are lost.
118 of the items on the list have holds. The first few items are on the list
are missing a location.

Ulla

--
Ulla Messerschmidt