[minervacirc] Minerva Circulation Round Table meeting this FRIDAY THE 13TH

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue Apr 10 15:28:29 EDT 2012

Hi, All.

This Friday there will be  Minerva Circulation Round Table from 10-12:30 at
the Maine State Library.  There will probably be Circulation standards
meeting just after for anyone interested as well.  If you are a library
with a Tanberg and would like to attend remotely, please let me know asap,
and I will make arrangements.  It will be recorded and available on DVD.

We will be discussing things like:

Self-service hold shelves and how they're working at Walker
Holds: placing them right, filling them right, not hoarding
Refresher on settling up between Minerva libraries and where to find more
info

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org