[minervacirc] INN-Reach requests from Portland

Susan Taylor susan.taylor at edythedyer.lib.me.us
Tue Apr 17 12:58:13 EDT 2012

Recently Portland Public announced that Southern Maine Libraries would be
requesting material as if they were PPL patrons.  INN-Reach libraries
receiving these requests are supposed to send the material to the Library
listed on the patron field.

Requests for the Dyer Library in Saco are being sent to the Edythe Dyer
Library in Hampden.  We don't always notice this mix-up until we've tried to
check in the material and mess-up the hold.  Please mention this to the
staff or volunteers that pack up your out going requests.  Not only will it
keep the holds intact, but will get it in the patron's hands quicker.

Susan Taylor

Edythe Dyer Library

269 Main Rd. N.

Hampden