[minervacirc] More on the SMLD MaineCat Bridge loaning -- IF YOU DO DELIVERY, PLEASE READ!

Jessica Thomas thomas at portland.lib.me.us
Mon Apr 30 15:11:38 EDT 2012

An addendum: I inadvertently left William Fogg Library in Eliot off the list. They are also participating in the Bridge program and the delivery service.

Thank you all for your generosity and your attention to detail. (May it be greater than my own!)

Jessica Thomas, MLIS
Interlibrary Loan Supervisor
Portland Public Library
5 Monument Square