[minervacirc] Printing bills

Karen Jones KJones at lewistonmaine.gov
Wed Aug 29 15:10:49 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this list as I've recently taken over the supervision of ILL and some of the overdues responsibilities at our library.  Recently we've had odd things happening with printing of notices.  For instance, for several days there were no bills to print, Monday there were 2, and today there were 118!!  We checked on due dates for some of the items and they ranged anywhere from 7-20-12 thru 8-1-12.  Should there be this much of an inconsistency for items that have the same checkout period?

Also, sometimes if a patron has a few items overdue they will all be printed on the same page and sometimes there will be a separate page for each item even though there are several items in total.

Thanks for your help.
Karen

Karen N. Jones
Technical Services Librarian