[minervacirc] Getting a list of your patrons with INN-Reach/MaineCat items?

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Wed Dec 19 21:46:34 EST 2012

Hi, All.

I had someone ask if I remembered now to get a list of your own patrons
that have INN-Reach items out (or even better, overdue, but out is a good
start).

I'm drawing a complete blank.  I remember discusing it, but don't remember
ever getting a good way to do it.  The problem is that virtual items (which
are attached to the MaineCat requests) are not searched as part of the
lists program, so doing something clever like searching for the MaineCat
incoming loan rule in an item attached to your patrons doesn't work (my
first brilliant idea.)

Does anybody have a reliable way to do this?  Is my solar-powered brain
just out of juice?

Thanks!

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org