[minervacirc] Searching for INN-Reach items checked out by your patrons

Barbara Bartley bbartley at kvcc.me.edu
Thu Dec 20 08:13:28 EST 2012

After much gnashing-of-the-teeth and pulling-out-of-the-hair, it came back to me: search patrons by P-Type ("94" for students, in our case) - then export location, along with other desired fields.

I don't know about everyone else, but it seems to me that the simpler the search qualifiers stay, the more successful the list creation goes... although maybe it's just me.

Thanks for posting, Alisia!
Barb

Barbara Bartley, Public Services Librarian
KVCC Lunder Library
453-5195