[minervacirc] Circulation Round Table meeting Friday, February 17th in Old Town

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Sat Feb 4 12:18:40 EST 2012

Hi, all.

Our next Circ Round Table meeting will be up in Old Town on Friday the
17th.  Usual 10-12:30 timeframe.  Agenda closer to the date (when I'm back
in the office).  No Circ standards meeting afterwards.

The next meeting will be early april at the State library (need to get a
firm booked date), and will be available through Tanberg.  Next after that
will be a shorter meeting as part of the Maine Libraries United conference
in May up at the UMaine campus in Orono.  Then back down to Topsham some
time in July.  More on all of those later, but I thought I'd give you a
rough outline.

Keep warm,
 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org