[minervacirc] Anyone need bags?

Lisa Gallant lgallant at yorkschools.org
Tue Feb 7 12:01:52 EST 2012

We have an abundance of bags in all three sizes.  If anyone is running low
and would like me to send some in the delivery just let me know.

Lisa Gallant
Library Media Services/Accounts Payable
York School Department
lgallant at yorkschools.org

Library Media Services              Accounts Payable
30 Organug Road                        469 U.S. Route One
York, ME  03909                        York, ME  03909
(207) 363-7887  ph                   (207) 363-3403 ph
(207) 363-1811 fax                    (207) 363-5602 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete
all copies of the original message.  This message is automatically
appended to all email leaving yorkschools.org