[minervacirc] MaineCat (INN_Reach) requests from Portland Public for SMLD libraries

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Feb 16 09:30:28 EST 2012

They're only delivery libraries, to my knowledge.  I should have included
the PPL contact--that would have been SMAHT!  It's

Jessica Thomas, MLIS
Interlibrary Loan Supervisor
Portland Public Library
(207) 871-1700 ext. 735
www.portlandlibrary.com/ill/ill.htm

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org