[minervacirc] Minerva Circulation Round Table is ON for tomorrow

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Feb 16 10:57:19 EST 2012

Dear Circulatory System:

I have made the executive decision to go ahead and have the Minerva Round
Table meeting tomorrow in Old Town from 10-12:30.

The weather is a little bit questionable, but it is February, so can't
complain too much.  Please check conditions, and make a safe decision about
coming based on your roads, car, and driving preferences.  Be safe.

The meeting will probably be recorded, but that, too, is weather reliant.
 However, I'll be repeating everything at the next meeting in Augusta at
MSL (hopefully the 13th, but I need to check availability).

All the best,
Aliisa
 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org