[minervacirc] email problems

Ulla Messerschmidt umesserschmidt at thomas.lib.me.us
Thu Jan 26 13:32:00 EST 2012

Hi all,

I meant to look for tml patron email addresses with commas and missing the
@ character but forgot to limit to our patron range.
I can leave list 284 if other libraries would like to fix theirs. The list
has 842 patron records sorted by home library.

I also made a list of email addresses with commas as I have noticed some
with commas instead of periods, but this is a tricky one because multiple
addresses are separated by commas. Some of these multiple addresses also
have a space. Does anyone know if that causes a problem?

Ulla

--
Ulla Messerschmidt
Technical Services Librarian