[minervacirc] Minerva bills

Martha Ott mott at kaplan.edu
Fri Jun 1 07:56:29 EDT 2012

I want to support what Jennifer has written. I cannot pay without an
invoice *and* a valid W-9 form.

It would also be  helpful if the invoice showed the date the borrowing
library is actually on the hook. According to policy that is:

*45 days after the due date, the borrowing patron’s library takes
responsibility for paying for the lost item*

My business office gets antsy if I give them invoices very far removed from
the date on the invoice....

*Martha*

Martha T. Ott, MLIS     mott at kaplan.edu

Director of Library Services - KU Maine

265 Western Avenue                      475 Lisbon Street

South Portland ME 04106               Lewiston ME 04240

Tel:  (207) 221-8745

Fax: (207) 774-1715****

*Building Futures*

*