[minervacirc] Registration still open for Friday's webinar on Billing in Minerva!

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Wed Jun 13 14:45:56 EDT 2012

Don't be left out!  I've fixed the registration so it's open until 5
tomorrow, so what are you waiting for?  You know you've been secretly
wondering if you're doing it right and everybody else is doing it wrong.

6/15  2-3 -- Minerva Billing: Settling up with other libraries.
2 years ago we did away with the Great Settle Up and switched to a system
of constant billing of other libraries.  It's time for a refresher on the
various steps, documentation, policies, and best practices in billing other
Minerva libraries.  If you are responsible for billing at your (Minerva)
library, it is worth attending this session to get the official word, a
reminder, and to ask some questions.
http://stateofmaine.adobeconnect.com/minbill06-12-12/

Even if you haven't registered, you can still attend.  Just go to the
calendar and follow the link in the meeting details at 1:45 on Friday.
(I'd prefer if you registered, though, so I can keep track.)

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org