[minervacirc] INN-Reach loans to Portland Public Library

Jane Boyle jboyle at bates.edu
Thu Mar 22 09:19:20 EDT 2012

Hello All
One more thing to note about MaineCat versus Minerva. If items are being requested
through the MaineCat system, then the 14 digit barcode must be attached to the
item requested or it just does not work on the borrowing end. Please do not
manually fill the barcode in the system and leave your "shortened" barcode on the
item and expect the borrowing library to figure out your creativity.
Thanks for
Jane Boyle
Bates College
Ladd Library