[minervacirc] Receipt printer settings

Courtney Sparks csparks at patten.lib.me.us
Thu Nov 1 09:32:10 EDT 2012

At yesterday's Circulation Roundtable, PFL's printer settings were changed
with the hope that this morning we would not need to set-up the receipt
printer as the default in Millennium like we do each morning (as lots of
Minerva folks do). I am sad to say the settings change did not work.

Alicia, I'll open up a ticket. I hear in addition to Walker, Curtis also
does not need to reset the receipt printers each morning. Hopefully one of
you lucky souls at InfoNet will be able to compare settings and resolve
this.

Thanks J
Courtney

Courtney A. Sparks, MLIS

Lending & Technical Services Manager

Patten Free Library

33 Summer Street

Bath, ME 04530

207.443.5141 x14 office  207.443.3514 fax