[minervacirc] [MinervaCats] Infinity ring series volume field

Cyndi Burne cyndi at topshamlibrary.org
Wed Apr 10 13:02:12 EDT 2013

Another hot topic for this Friday's circulation roundtable agenda!   I will
bring the Frosty's donuts!

My first reaction is that the less we can use the volume field the happier
the requesters will be.

>From the circulation side volume fields often equal requesting errors.  Yes
we should all know better..but sometimes we don't

I will gladly compile opinions from the circulation experts in an attempt to
formulate a solution we all can live with.

For those of you that cannot make the trip to Topsham for this Fridays
meeting-stay tuned-more information/questions will be posted to the
circulation list serve next week.

Cyndi Burne

Assistant Director

Topsham Public Library