[minervacirc] Notices Question

Martha Ott mott at kaplan.edu
Fri Apr 26 07:45:28 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have been wondering about courtesy notices. I know (vaguely remember)
that they are centrally run automatically.

My question is this, do these auto notices include all courtesy notices for
every library - including notices for items our patrons borrow from our own
libraries? -- or are they just run for Inter-library borrowing? Should I
set up my own courtesy notice, as well?

Not sure, really, why I just started wondering about this.....

Happy Friday,

*Martha*

Martha T. Ott, MLIS     mott at kaplan.edu

Director of Library Services - KU Maine

265 Western Avenue                      475 Lisbon Street                14
Marketplace Drive

South Portland ME 04106               Lewiston ME 04240            Augusta
ME 04330

Tel:  (207) 221-8745

Fax: (207) 774-1715****

*Building Futures*