[minervacirc] Minerva Circulation Round Table: Bangor Public Library (and remote?) 8/30

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Aug 15 14:26:29 EDT 2013

Hi, all

It is that time again.  Time for a Minerva Circulation Round Table meeting.
 Largely to discuss the ever-present problem of holds, sets, and volume
fields, but also for some other fun if we can manage it.

For more details about the meeting, please see:
http://www.maineinfonet.org/minerva/governance/circulation/roundtable/

If you are a library in southern Maine and would like to host a satellite
site, please get in touch with me, then we can let folks know.

Best,
 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org