[minervacirc] Extending the time before the OPAC reverts to default?

Joyce Wiebe opl at orono.lib.me.us
Thu Aug 22 11:27:41 EDT 2013

Does anyone know the setting (is there one?) that will allow the user of the
OPAC to keep the screen they are working on to last longer before it
switches to the default screen?  I'm finding it frustrating to start a
search, get up to help a patron at the desk and come back to my station and
find the OPAC screen back at Square One.  I have patrons ask the same thing.
The old mode allowed us to hang out forever at the screen if we so chose. L

Joyce L Wiebe

Circulation manager

Orono Public Library

39 Pine St