[minervacirc] Extending the time before the OPAC reverts to default?

Lynn Uhlman LUhlman at old-town.org
Fri Aug 23 08:53:35 EDT 2013

I think in the long run it would be more beneficial to staff and patrons to have the timeout extended and the title search as the default.   We will just need to educate patrons that while on public catalogs they will need to log out after entering they are done searching. I love using the keyword search since it is more intuitive than before, but some of the staff and patrons are complaining about how hard it is to find what they are looking for easily. Just my two cents:)

Lynn Uhlman
Circulation & Technology Manager

Old Town Public Library
46 Middle Street