[minervacirc] Extending the time before the OPAC reverts to default?

Frost, Judith G. jfrost at cmcc.edu
Fri Aug 23 11:21:21 EDT 2013

I would like to second Martha's comments. We have had keyword as our default for years. We often get patron's when looking for a book,  but not having the title correct - we may have it but  because of the unforgiving nature of the OPAC-getting a result with what I call a "sorry Charlie" message.

However that said, yesterday we were doing some keyword searching that brought back some odd and unhelpful results. As the staff person doing the searching feels that the same search in the "old" version would have brought back better results, I have asked them to contact the MIN staff.
Judy

Judith G. Frost
Director of Library Services
Central Maine Community College Library