[minervacirc] Curious holds

Martha Ott mott at kaplan.edu
Wed Aug 28 13:42:38 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Has anyone notices that there are two holds on this book

*The yellow birds : a novel / Kevin Powers.*PublisherNew York : Little,
Brown and Co., 2012.
2 holds on first copy returned of 42 copies
*
*
*There are available copies, including ours in Kaplan Augusta, but a
check-in doesn't trigger the hold. Possibly due to dates filled in the "not
before field" but these dates are 5/21/13 and 7/11/13?*
*
*
*As we have something a bit weird happening with our Augusta paging slips,
I can't really get a clear picture of what is going on...... But are these
people waiting?
*

*Martha*

Martha T. Ott, MLIS     mott at kaplan.edu

Director of Library Services - KU Maine

265 Western Avenue                      475 Lisbon Street                14
Marketplace Drive

South Portland ME 04106               Lewiston ME 04240            Augusta
ME 04330

Tel:  (207) 221-8745

Fax: (207) 774-1715****

*Building Futures*