[minervacirc] Content Reserve

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue Feb 19 11:48:20 EST 2013

You're not losing it!

Good news: OverDrive / Content Reserve has rolled out a new interface that
works on multiple browsers and operating systems and should be much easier
to use.

Bad news: My delightful directions are now innacurate!  I will work on a
new version.

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org