[minervacirc] High-Demand Holds tweak

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue Feb 26 13:47:08 EST 2013

Hello Circulators:

When/If you run the high demand holds report, you will notice fewer items
coming up in the list.  This is because I changed the threshold from 2
holds per item to 4 holds per item.  I was in the table looking at
something else and realized that is why there are always SO MANY titles iin
the report.  Now it's more like "high demand" and less like "any" holds.

If y'all have any mega objections, I can change it back, but I think it's
better.  Sorry not to let you know sooner!  I was in a training session,
did it, and then stuffed my head full with knowledge for the rest of the
day and forgot.

Best,

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org