[minervacirc] Remote location for Circ Meeting - August 29 or 30th?

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue Jul 23 16:40:26 EDT 2013

Hi, All.

I am trying to schedule a circulation meeting for Bangor for August, and
finding a room with tanberg that's available is tough.  So, can you please
reply in the next couple of days and let me know if you would attend a
circulation round table on august 29 or 30th if it was offered via tanberg
to locations farther south. It will be the same material covered in the
last two meetings (Topsham and Augusta).

 If nobody says they are interested in joining, then I will figure out a
more convenient time/place for those who are farther north that does not
worry about broadcasting.

Thanks!

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org