[minervacirc] Remote location for Circ Meeting - August 29 or 30th?

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Wed Jul 24 09:49:06 EDT 2013

Hi, all.  Let me clarify.

I will be having a meeting in the Bangor Area at the end of August.  I want
to know whether, if I offer remote sites further south, anyone will want to
attend those.  It is a pain to organize the remote hookup from Bangor, so I
want to know if it will actually be used.

Are you desperate to attend the circ meeting that will be in Bangor at the
end of August but completely unable to make it to Bangor and would be able
to attend a remote viewing somewhere near you (which you could figure out
where)?  If answer is yes, then please let me know.

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org