[minervacirc] INN-Reach request conundrum

Susan Taylor susan.taylor at edythedyer.lib.me.us
Mon Jun 24 15:46:09 EDT 2013

I printed an INN-Reach paging slip today for Khaled Hosseini's book "And the
mountains echoed".  There are 268 holds on this bib record and our copy was
never actually available.  It was returned by one of our patrons and
immediately went on hold for another of our patrons.

I realized this was a glitch in the system that probably can't be duplicated
but my question is:  Do I leave this person from Bates College on hold until
my copy comes back or cancel the hold?

Susan Taylor

Edythe Dyer Library

269 Main Rd. N.

Hampden, ME

A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic.~Carl Sagan