[minervacirc] Next Minerva Circulation Meetings: 3/22 Orono, 4/12 Topsham

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Mon Mar 11 14:38:43 EDT 2013

Accidentally sent this to the all minerva list instead of the
minervacirc--Sorry!

Hello Circulators:

The next two long-overdue Minerva Circulation Round Table meetings will be

 * Friday, March 22 at Orono Public library (snow date the 27th [please
no!])

 * Friday, April 12 at Topsham Public library

All meetings will be the usual 10am to 12:30.  I'm not sure if there will
be circ standards meetings after both--Cyndi can chime in!

We've got lots of fun things to talk about like how new cataloging
standards (RDA) will affect public displays, holds on multi-volume sets,
opac displays.

Sorry, neither of these are Tanberg locations.  However, these and all circ
meetings are recorded and available to any Minerva library--request them
through the module by searching for the title "Minerva Circulation".

Please send any and all suggestions for agenda items along.

Best,
 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org