[minervacirc] Upcoming Circulation Round Tables: Orono 3/22 and Topsham 4/12

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Wed Mar 13 20:57:18 EDT 2013

That Orono date is next Friday already.  Time flies when you're having
fun!

If you are planning on attending either session, could you please head over
to http://evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp and register?  I
know I'm usually so laid back about registration, but I'd like to get a
feel for how many people will be there.  Thanks!

Points of discussion will include:
Changes to display resulting from RDA records
The always fun holds on multi-part sets
Possible streamlining of the check-in and put into transit process (for
items from other libraries)
An idea for dealing with old patron records you want to delete but are
undeletable for whatever reason
Probably statistics, since it's timely and always entertaining

as always, please send along suggestions as well.

See you then, if not before (like Tuesday in Falmouth if you're a
cataloger),

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine
InfoNet  |  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org