[minervacirc] Fwd: Don't open my previous email

Andy Ryer aryer at thomas.lib.me.us
Fri Apr 11 12:31:03 EDT 2014

Sigh. Since I've been informed that my last explanatory post was shown as
coming from the highly dubious user name of "Gmail Team," I'm resending
this under my own name for clarity and safety. Hopefully none of you have
opened the original offending attachment in the meantime. Sorry for all the
trouble and believe me, just because someone says that they are Nigerian
royalty online and has a username of NigerianPrinz42069, doesn't
necessarily mean that they really are Nigerian royalty. Live and learn.

--Andy Ryer