[minervacirc] Circulation Roundtable Meeting

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Tue Aug 5 16:28:42 EDT 2014

The next Circulation Roundtable meeting will be held Wednesday, September
3rd 10-12:30 p.m. at Pittsfield Public Library with the Circulation
Standards Committee meeting directly afterwards. Please register today at:

http://evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp

If you would like to attend via Tanberg, please mention that in the
registration notes and we will try to find a location near to you. Also, if
anyone is willing to take minutes, please let me know. Otherwise, I am
going to have to volunteer someone myself.

Respectfully,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>