[minervacirc] Prepare for Sierra Step 3: Testing Your Username

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Wed Aug 27 14:42:48 EDT 2014

Just a heads up...

If you receive the following message when trying to login, then please try
again in a minute or so. We only have a limited number of licenses, so with
Millennium open and folks trying to log into Sierra you may see this
message.

**No user licenses are available. If this problem persists, please contact
Innovative.**

If you have tried several times with no luck, please submit a ticket at
support.maineinfonet.org to let us know.

Thank you,

The Maine InfoNet Team

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>