[minervacirc] Prepare for Sierra Step 3: Testing Your Username

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Thu Aug 28 14:13:28 EDT 2014

It appears that I added a link that goes to the URSUS install page,  I am
truly sorry for the mix-up in my email that I sent out the other day. For
those of you who have just recently done the install, please use the
following link as it brings you to the Minerva install page.

http://www.maineinfonet.org/install-sierra-minerva/

Respectfully,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

 *Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>