[minervacirc] Minerva Circulation Round Table

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Fri Aug 29 15:44:43 EDT 2014

Hello,

Just wanted to remind everyone that the meeting is next Wednesday,
September 3rd from 10-12:30 at Pittsfield Public Library with the Circ.
Standards Committee meeting directly after.

We also have the addition of several remote sites if you would like to
attend the meeting at one of them. They are:

Bangor Public Library
Lewiston Public Library
York Public Library

If you haven't signed up, please do so soon and let me know in the
notes/additional information where you'll be attending.

Please find attached the agenda for next week's meeting.

Best Regards,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>