[minervacirc] POSTPONEMENT: Circulation Round Table

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Tue Dec 2 16:10:41 EST 2014

Due to the impending inclement weather and several concerned parties, it
has been agreed upon to postpone tomorrow's Circulation Round Table.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you know of a staff
member who intended on attending and isn't apt to check their email
tonight, please be so kind as to contact them for me.

The postponement date is yet to be decided, so I will keep you apprised of
that decision as soon as possible.

Safe journeys,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>