[minervacirc] Stuck holds for "We're the Millers"

Joshua Tiffany jtiffany at gray.lib.me.us
Wed Jan 29 17:08:53 EST 2014

Greetings and salutations,

In the system, there exists two versions of the modern classic "We're the
Millers".  One bib is the "rental only" copy, while the other is the 2-disc
extended edition.  Because really, don't we all need an extended edition of
this fine feature.

>From the evidence, it appears that the "rental only" copy was put into the
system first and hence currently has 42 holds on 2 copies.  For the 2-disc
edition, there are currently 11 copies and 18 holds.  If any of you have the
time to peer at the list, it may provide some good service to move your
patrons' holds from the rental to the deluxe edition.

Just a suggestion to help things along.

Cheers,

Josh

Joshua Tiffany, MLIS

Town of Gray-Library Director

207-657-4110

207-657-4138 Fax

 <http://www.gray.lib.me.us/> http://www.gray.lib.me.us/

  _____

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,
401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).