[minervacirc] Fiscal Year Stats Clearance

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue Jul 1 11:05:50 EDT 2014

On the 2nd, I will be doing the always-entertaining fiscal year flip of
YTDCIRC to LYCIRC and clearing out the YTDCIRC numbers.  In english, that
means that your year to date number in the item record will be reset, and
this year's numbers will become last year's numbers.

It's been a couple of years now, so hopefully I have the list of fiscal
flippers right.  If I have forgotten you, give me a yell.
publics:
apl, bai, bml, cfl, cml, edl, fml, gar, gpl, hob, lit, lud, mca, mso, nor,
opl, otp, pfl, ric, rkd, roc, rpl, sca, sp, tml, tpl, wel, wlk, wpl, ypl,
schools:
as, ys, bt, uk
academics:
tce, tcn, tcs, tcw, tcy, tho, uni

 Alisia Revitt  |  Library Systems Manager  |  Maine InfoNet  |
alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org