[minervacirc] Clear Holdshelf having Sunstroke

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Fri Jul 18 14:22:16 EDT 2014

Hello, circulators!

The Clear Holdshelf function seems to be generally having a fit and talking
about old holds that have been cleared (or returned) in the past.  It seems
to be the result of our "preview" status, having both Millennium and Sierra
living on the same server, getting in each others' way.

My advice is to ignore the weird stuff and just deal with what you have to
hand.  It does not seem to be clearing anything prematurely (that I have
seen reported), so I think we'll just have to live with it for a while.
I'll try to see if III has a fix, but in the mean time, proceed as usual,
but with your weird filter on.

Thanks,

 Alisia Revitt  |  Library Systems Manager  |  Maine InfoNet  |
alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org