[minervacirc] High Holds function?

Davis, Kevin kdavis at southportland.org
Fri Jul 25 13:54:26 EDT 2014

A few libraries have reported no having this very valuable tool active on their Millennium logins.

If you do not see HIGH DEMAND HOLDS among your left hand navigation buttons (on mine, it is the button directly under SEARCH / HOLDS) or in the GO menu at the top of your Millennium screen, please put in a ticket with InfoNet and request that it be activated.

If anyone needs any help in using the function, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me, I’d be happy to talk you through it!

Kevin

Kevin M. Davis
Director
South Portland Public Library