[minervacirc] Work-around for greyed out print button

Mike Windsor mwindsor at scarboroughlibrary.org
Thu Oct 16 15:48:55 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Since switching to Sierra, we have periodically experienced the print button being greyed out.  This happens after we've checked out a patron's materials.  I submitted a ticket and the info was passed along to iii.  The problem persists, but I stumbled on a work-around yesterday.  When the print button is greyed out, click on the check out box on the left hand side of Sierra, and the print button will work!  I have tested this several times and was able to print a receipt.

Hope this helps,

Mike Windsor
Head of Circulation
Scarborough Public Library