[minervacirc] Grumpy old man yelling at holdshelves

Susan Taylor susan.taylor at edythedyer.lib.me.us
Fri Aug 14 11:22:50 EDT 2015

May I add to this?  I just recently ran the "paged too long" list in
INN-Reach and there is one library with over 100 items that have been
requested and the hold never filled.  I know we're all shorthanded, but the
system works much better if these lists are run and the requests taken care
of in a timely manner.

Susan Taylor

Edythe Dyer Library

269 Main Rd. N.

Hampden, ME

A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic.~Carl Sagan