[minervacirc] Renewal of billed Minerva item

Josh Tiffany jtiffany at gray.lib.me.us
Sat Aug 15 11:15:18 EDT 2015

I'm poking the collective brain to query whether there is set policy
regarding renewing an item that has entered into the billed stage for a
Minerva inter-library loan.  We've come across a few instances where a bill
was generated, we sent it to the patron and notified the patron's home
library, and a day or two later the item is renewed - hence clearing the
bill and extending the overall loan period to a few months.

I scanned the resources I had available but couldn't find anything.  Does
anyone know if this policy has been addressed?

Kindest thanks,

josh

Joshua Tiffany, MLIS

Director - Gray Public Library

(207) 657-4110

jtiffany at gray.lib.me.us

"I know that the enterprise is worthy- I know that things work well. I have
heard no bad news."

-           Henry David Thoreau

  _____

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,
401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).