[minervacirc] Next Circulation Round Table 1/6/15

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Mon Dec 7 10:26:16 EST 2015

Good Morning,

The next Minerva Circulation Round Table meeting will be Wednesday, January
6th at the Maine State Library. Remote sites are available at Lewiston
Public Library, UMaine's Fogler Library, and York Public Library. If you
plan on attending in person or via a remote site, please register at
*http://bit.ly/mcirc160106cal
<http://bit.ly/mcirc160106cal>* where directions, maps and parking passes
are can also be found. Additionally, please note where you will be
attending in the Additional Information field, so that we have a good head
count.

We will be going over system maintenance routine tasks, but I'd also like
to put a call out for agenda topics.  Agenda information will be posted to
the http://www.maineinfonet.org/minerva/governance/circulation/roundtable/ as
more topics are received.

See you in the New Year!

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>